UNIMAGINABLE WORLD (CH-XXXXXVII)


In this chapter-XXXXXVII, Chief Kenin's  elegant and complex spacecraft.

Prof.Mores: This will definitely guide us to tackle with this thing, Kenin. 

Kenin Banique: Good, Prof.Mores. I hope for the great journey for everyone. 

Prof.Mores: We are able to confined our states as we will create some mystical fields into space. 

Kenin Banique: Are you able to create such kind of field, Prof.Mores? 

Prof.Mores: Yes, I am sure, Kenin. I will definitely create such kind of field. 

Kenin Banique: Then let's go for this mission, Prof.Mores. 

We have only four hours for this mission. Where is Travis Kel and Scarlett.J ? 

Prof.Mores: They are preparing for this mission. 

Kenin Banique: Come with me, I will show you our spacecraft. 

Prof.Mores: Great, Kenin. 

As Kenin and Prof.Mores go to the secret base where spacecraft is located.
(Continue in Chapter-XXXXXVIII)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Existence of time