UNIMAGINABLE WORLD (CH-XXXXXV)


Prof. Mores: Hello Kenin. How are you?

Kenin Banique: I am fine and you.
Prof.Mores: I am fine and are you ready for this mission?
Kenin Banique: Yes, Prof.Mores.
Prof.Mores: So, Kenin what you think about Stark?
Kenin Banique: This is my final decision and whenever we want him, I will definitely call him.
Prof.Mores: Ok Kenin as I admire your decision.
Kenin Banique: Thanks, Prof.Mores.
Prof.Mores: I think we have to travel nearly half of the light's speed, Kenin.
Kenin Banique: I know, but this seems to be difficult for us to achieve that thing.
Prof.Mores: This can be achievable, Kenin with "Bubble Technology".
Kenin Banique: Let's see what will happen but your technology always inspires and surprise everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Existence of time