UNIMAGINABLE WORLD (CH-XXXXVI)


Scarlett.J: Is this technology benefit us to restrict this thing? As your equation is not applicable. 

Prof. Mores: This technology assists us definitely but we have to create something different and new, Scarlett.J. 

Travis Kel: But this kind of technology is difficult for us to attain, I am not saying we cannot achieve this but is uncertain for us. 

Prof. Mores: We are close to this technology, only need is to be curious about this. There will be many obstacles in this path but we never give up never. 

Travis Kel: Yes, you are right, Prof. Mores. 

Scarlett.J: Destination is more complicated than reality. 

Travis Kel: And where one cannot find oneself in an uncertain ocean. 

Prof.Mores: I think we have become more philosophical. So, let's come to this mission. I have generated that kind of particles which I named "Space Particles". These particles are more consciousness and contain very smaller quantum information. 

Scarlett.J: But these particles are still useful for us in this technology. 

Prof. Mores: Yes, of course. But my equation cannot support these kind of particles even I generate because I used my second equation not first but I am surprise how first equation is not applicable on it in respect of using second one? 

Scarlett.J: Are you sure, your equations are not complicated as you are in a world of material equations? 

Prof.Mores: Yes, Scarlett.J. I am sure. 

Travis Kel: May be second equation is based on some kind of change in nature's mysterious equation. 

Prof. Mores: This is the question which I want to share with you both. 
(Continue in Chapter-XXXXVII)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Existence of time