UNIMAGINABLE WORLD (CH-XXXXV)



Travis Kel: So, where is the best equation in this entire universe, Porf. Mores. 

Prof.Mores: Yet this equation is incomplete but with the help of Scarlett.J, this could be possible. 

Scarlett.J: So, where is your equation, Prof.Mores. 

Prof.Mores: Come with me Scarlett.J. I will show my research and share with you. 

Kenin Banique: Ok, Prof.Mores. I have little work to complete, will meet you after few hours. 

Prof.Mores: Ok, Kenin. Travis, you also come with me. 

Travis Kel: Thanks, Prof.Mores. 

As Travis Kel and Scarlett.J go along with Prof. Mores to help into his equation. 

Prof. Mores: Sit you both gentlemen, I think this room is good enough for delivering my lecture to you as I remembered my old days, same students, same environment but different situation. Well, I deliver my lectures on board as fortunately it is in the room. So, my equation describes the minimum singular point in entire space and where I try my best to reduce the gravitational field with the help of my equation and put it into the gravitational field. But actual problem persists as there is nothing in my equation that describes the fact of minimum point singular where space region is easily to determine and we are in a world of similarities. 

Scarlett.J: You mean, parallel worlds, Prof. Mores. 

Prof.Mores: No, Scarlett.J. This minimum singular point is only manifesting the actual size of the entire space and then after we are in a eternal world (philosophically). 

Scarlett.J: This is just like a poem on eternal world where everything resides in it. 

Travis Kel: But, Prof. Mores. Where this singular minimum point exists in weird space. 

Prof.Mores: That is the problem in my equation, Travis. And we have to sort out this problem.
(Continue in Chapter-XXXXVI)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Existence of time