UNIMAGINABLE WORLD (CH-XXXXIV)


In this chapter-XXXXIV, everyone ready for little hope.

Prof.Mores: Beginning of a new day and beginning of a new era. This gone to be more and more complicated for me to describing the nature's mysterious harmony. 

Scarlett.J: What happens, Prof.Mores? 

Prof.Mores: Nothing and where is Travis? 

Scarlett.J: I do not know may be preparing for mission. 

Prof.Mores: You ask your parents for this mission, Scarlett.J. 

Scarlett.J: Yes, Prof. Mores. This morning I left for Banton City for this reason. 

Prof.Mores: Brave decision, Scarlett.J. I hope for this. 

Scarlett.J: Thanks, Prof.Mores (her thanks in a shattered way) 

Prof.Mores: So, be ready for this mission. I have little work. All the best. 

Scarlett.J: Thanks and you too,Prof.Mores. 

Everyone is preparing for this mission and exciting what will happen next as no one knows a proper cognition.
(Continue In Chapter-XXXXXV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Existence of time