UNIMAGINABLE WORLD (CH-XXXXIV)

Chapter-XXXXIV


In this chapter-XXXXIV, Prof. Mores tells Chief Kenin about that undefined thing.

Travis Kel: But why, Prof.Mores? 

Prof. Mores: Travis, we only know 1% of the entire space even 1% is also a large number for us. 

Travis Kel: Is there anything beyond uncertain space? 

Prof.Mores: Yes, Travis something weird and uncertain. 

Kenin Banique: Prof.Mores, is there someone who is interested in all these things as you know which person I am talking about. 

Prof.Mores: Yes, I know Kenin and that person is always interested in universe creation and hence in its uncertainty. 

Kenin Banique: May be He knows what is that thing? 

Prof.Mores: I think you become more philosophical and ascetic person, Kenin. 

Kenin Banique: No, I want to be more pragmatic and may be this may assist me and everyone. 

Prof.Mores: Great, Kenin. So, what is the plan for this mission? When we will start for this technology. 

Kenin Banique: You need some mathematical help from Scarlett.J,right. 

Prof.Mores: Yes, Kenin. I forget this. Scarlett.J, you task is now beginning. You ought to assist me in my mathematical equations. 

Scarlett.J: Yes, Prof.Mores. This is my honor to help you in your equation and thanks for giving me a chance in your equation, Prof.Mores.
(Continue in Chapter-XXXXV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Existence of time