UNIMAGINABLE WORLD (CH-XXXVIII)

Chapter-XXXVIII



In this chapter-XXXVIII, Travis Kel inspires and salutes Scarlett.J bravery and his passion towards this mission.

Travis Kel: I know you are a brilliant mathematician and has some knowledge about cosmic events. So, why Prof. Mores select you for this mission. 

Scarlett.J: Thanks and I promise, I will do my best. 

Prof.Mores:We face many obstacles but never let down your heads. 

Travis Kel: You are saying like a Chief Kenin, Prof. Mores. However, are you ready for this mission. 

Prof.Mores: Scarlett.J, you are a champion person and I know you will will me and everyone in this mission. 

Scarlett.J: I will do this, Prof Mores even I have to face every obstacles. 

Travis Kel: So, be ready Scarlett.J for mission and be like a contender. 

Scarlett.J: What happens Travis? 

Travis Kel: Nothing. So, Prof.Mores we may go now. Scarlett.J, this mission starts from tomorrow. 

Prof. Mores: Yes, Travis. Scarlett.J. We may go now. So, we will receive you from your home tomorrow. 

Scarlett.J: Thanks, Prof. Mores and Travis Kel. 

Prof. Mores: You are always welcome. 

As both these two leave her home and Scarlett.J feels happy for this mission and wants to sacrifice her life to this mission and also for humanity.
(Continue in Chapter-XXXVIX)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Existence of time