UNIMAGINABLE WORLD



This short fiction story is based on three persons Maugh, Mores, Stark. Stark is a space traveler and a blossom friend of Mores whereas Mores is a physicist and mathematician who is working on time portal and Maugh is a assistant of Maugh in his research laboratory. And some conversation happens between these three persons. 

Never look behind Mores, “I suggest you as you are not my friend only but you are a best traveler of space”, says Stark. 
Stark: I always admire you Mores. 
Mores: I know you always appreciating my work. But for me you are my idol at least for mine’s world. 
Stark: You are fantastic and your ideas are extraordinary so when will your travel for space. 
Mores: May be next week and this time I am nervous Mores. 
Mores: Why what happened, you are brave and brilliant space traveler. 
Stark: Yes, I am but this time there is something that makes kept me in trouble. 
Mores: What kind of trouble, are you afraid of dark space? 
Stark: No but I am uncertain about that kind of space where nothing happens without sounding the strings. 
Mores: Do not worry I know you do this. This is my belief but when will you go for this travel. 
Stark: May be next month and this will upset me for many reasons. 
Mores: Why? 
Stark: Because I never want to observe that space that makes me too foible. 
Mores: Why you are not preparing for this travel? 
Stark: There are lot of reasons but now leave this topic and let’s have a funny day. What about you. 
Mores: Are you hiding something to me? 
Stark: No, my friend you are my blossom friend and I never hide anything from you. 
Mores: So, let’s go have a dinner party tonight, may be this will please you. 
Stark: I think so and thanks. 
Mores and Stark both have their dinner and enjoy that night. 
After finished their dinner, Stark want to meet with his older friend who lives in “Acerbale” and has some discussion on space travel that he had in his next project. 

He said to Mores, so how’s your dinner so far. 
Really good and I think yours also. 
Yes, says Stark. 
Then Stark left this place and say good bye to Mores, opens the bubble and disappears. 
This bubble is a time portal for everyone in this world and use for traveling purposes.
Mores then left the dinner table and go for his important work in “Venace” place where he usually goes and has a research laboratory there. 
Mores has an experiment on some kind of particle that is responsible for “Dark Space” and researching on it. He had an assistant whose name is Maugh and he is always excited with Mores new research. He wants to know about his research but unfortunately never understands what he do and is there any profit for entire humanity? At that time he (assistant) is in laboratory and hence trying to understand the experiment clearly. Suddenly Mores come and asks to his assistant. 
‘Maugh’ are you fine and how are your day? 
Maugh replies fine sir and what about yours? 
Well almost fine and you know today I met with my old friend and my blossom friend. 
Oh! Great glad to hear this but where is he? 
He had little task which he had to complete and went to ‘Acerbale’ where his friend is living. 
But Sir, what you are discovering? 
Mores replies, something that cannot exist. 
I cannot understand Sir. 
That particle, whose presence is responsible for entire “Dark Space”. 
But this is a difficult job as I studies little about it. 
Maugh, I know but this is 4017 not a year 1900 or 2087 where estimation and technology dominates. We are in a world of imagination where you built everything what you think. 
Yes, Mores you are right. Well I want to know about your research deeply. 
“This will be better for you if understand my research clearly”, says Mores. 
Maugh, in my point of view I think you are researching on some kind of “Time Portal”. May be I am not sure. 
You are right Maugh. I am researching on “Time Portal” not a time machine. From where I generate lots of “space particles” to enter into the field of some mysterious forces and with the contact of this I will create a “Field” where anyone can enter this field and generate anytime. But the problem I am facing is “space particles” as these particles exist but these are something like a mysterious and invisible where as apart from this I generate force almost every kind of forces, whether it is electromagnetic, weak, strong, gravity’s particles and many more forces I can generate into my laboratory. 
Maugh: Is this possible to generate space particles with the help of gravity’s particles? 
Mores: No, reason is gravity’s particles are apart from space particles as there is no reason to associate these two. Gravity’s particles never want to lose their strength and intensity whereas space has no property may be no. So, this is a difficult task. 
Maugh: Then what you do now and how you complete your research Mores. 
Mores: I know I will definitely find “space particles” and combine with every forces in nature. 
Maugh: Then this will generate enormous energy so as to create a tube like structure in our laboratory from somewhere else. 
Mores: I think this seems to be like this but enormous energy is needed for this project if I use this process otherwise I have different idea on which I am working. 
Maugh: You are using some kind of bubble technology, right. 
Mores: Yes, this will help me to save my time and hence there is no need of energy. 
Maugh: No need of energy I cannot understand. 
Mores: I create energy portal and these strikes with the space particles (that exist everywhere) and then from this I can use this bubble for this process. 
Maugh: Sir I wish for your success and I am sure you complete this project and your project is different than others time traveling concept. 
Mores: Thanks Maugh and where are you going now? 
Maugh: I have some little task which I must be complete after this night. 
Mores: Then you should go. Take care and goodbye. 
Maugh: Thanks sir. 
Maugh left this laboratory and Mores still researching on time traveling portal. At that time the whole world enjoying being the part of “Time Machine” where this machine only takes few minutes to go back in past but not in future and then fetching the object from past. But Mores are building something different. In “Time Machine” it requires maximum energy to start its process but in case of Mores it does require any energy but he use energy itself for time traveling with the help of “Space Particles”. 
On the other side, Maugh is still travelling with his own car. He does not use any kind of small time portals to reach ghastly everywhere. So, he prefers his car to travel anywhere. But what he see during his traveling is terrible and unimaginable every planets in entire galaxy lost their stability and orbital like structure and collide with one another as some are coming towards planet earth. 
Is there end of this world or Mores save this world with his time portal bubble?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Existence of time