UNIMAGINABLE WORLD (CH-XXXI)

Chapter-XXXI



In this chapter-XXXI, There is a conversation between Prof.Mores and Scarlett.J.

Prof.Mores: As you know the entire world is in terrible situation and what will happen next may be more terrible for entire world. 

Scarlett.J: I know, Prof. Mores. But what I want to do is to have some little help for entire world and brings happiness back on their faces. 

Prof. Mores: This is brilliant and I know you are eager to do something for entire humanity. I appreciate you, Scarlett.J. 

Scarlett.J: Thanks, Prof.Mores. 

Prof.Mores: This will be honor for me if you work with me in this project. So, as to save not only the entire humanity but a entire universe. 

Scarlett.J: Thanks, Prof. Mores. But I will feel too proud if I will work with you. 

Prof.Mores: Thanks a lot, Scarlett.J. So, Scarlett.J how I get reached to you and presently where you live in Banton City? 

Scarlett.J: My home is presently in Karg City where I live with my grandfather and grandmother. 

Prof. Mores: Great. So, if you do not mind. Can I meet with you today for discussing this topic.
(Continue in Chapter-XXXII)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Existence of time

Nature's Smile