UNIMAGINABLE WORLD (CH-XXX)

Chapter-XXX


In this chapter-XXX, Prof. Mores contacts Scarlett.J and asks about this terrible situation."

Prof.Mores: Why she is not answering? what happened to her? 

Travis Kel: I think she will be busy somewhere so you call her after few minutes. 

Prof. Mores: Yes, Travis, you are right. 

Travis Kel: Everywhere there is a panic like situation, Prof.Mores. 

Prof.Mores: Yes, you are right. Every beings want to be more careful and protect themselves from this thing. 

Travis Kel: Yes, this is. 

Prof. Mores: I will try to contact Scarlett.J. 

As Prof. Mores tries to contact Scarlett.J, this time he will succeed to contact her. 

Scarlett.J receives the phone call. 

Prof. Mores: Hello, I am Prof. Mores from Banton University. Scarlett.J there. 

Scarlett.J: Replies, Yes and I am feeling so proud that you call me as I am also tried my best to contact you. 

Prof. Mores: It's my honor and thanks. Scarlett.J. How are you? 

Scarlett.J: I am fine and what about you? 

Prof. Mores: I am also fine. As you know there is something terrible that happens in this entire world. 

Scarlett. J: Yes, I know. And so,why I am contacting you.
(Continue in Chapter-XXXI)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Existence of time

Nature's Smile