UNIMAGINABLE WORLD (CH-XXVIII)

Chapter-XXVIII

In this chapter-XXVII, Librarian Head gives a contact number to Prof. Mores and Travis Kel.
Prof. Mores: If you do not mind, can you give me a Scarlett.J contact number.
Librarian: Yes, Prof. Mores. Why not. I will give you a Scarlett. J's contact number.
He then gives a contact number to Prof. Mores.
Prof. Mores: Thanks a lot. You are always great and humble.
Librarian: Thanks, It's your honor. But I think I know this person.
Prof. Mores: You know this as he studied in this university.
Librarian: Travis, right.
Travis Kel: Yes, you are right. I am Travis.
Librarian: Nice to meet you after such a long time.
Travis Kel: Me also. Without you this university feels too solitude as you are the genius for storing books and you read almost every books in this library.
Librarian: Thanks, Travis. So, are you a commander in somewhere?
Travis Kel: Yes.
Librarian: Where, Travis.
Travis Kel: I am a assistant of Prof. Mores.
As prof. Mores stares Travis and whispering, what are you saying. Tell him the truth.
Travis Kel replies, I do not tell him truth, I will discuss you later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Existence of time

Nature's Smile