UNIMAGINABLE WORLD (CH-XXIX)

Chapter-XXIX



In this chapter-XXIX, Prof.Mores tells something about that thing to Travis.

Prof. Mores: I think you are more curious Travis about that thing. 

Travis Kel: Yes, you are right. 

Prof. Mores:I think this is a initial menace for us as we are always veracious for everything. But this thing is a part of some kind of other space as it looks like that. 

Travis Kel: Other space, I am not understanding this. 

Prof. Mores: Yes, this thing seems like a weird and chaos where one has to think about how this thing behave into space? 

Travis Kel: Is this a threat for entire humanity? 

Prof. Mores: This thing is menace for entire humanity and this thing reminds us to remember our history that is history of a universe. 

Travis Kel: Past history of a universe is always mysterious, Prof. Mores as we cannot determine anything without having proper conclusions. 

Prof. Mores: Yes, we can do but, oh! I forget to call Scarlett. M. 

Travis Kel: Prof. Mores, Not Scarlett.M but Scarlett. J. 

Prof.Mores: Oh, Sorry I think I lost my memory. 

Then Prof. Mores calls Scarlett.J where in reply, she is not replying.
(Continue in Chapter-XXV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Existence of time

Nature's Smile