UNIMAGINABLE WORLD (CH-XV)


Chapter-XV


In this chapter-XIV, Travis Kel tells Prof. Mores to remember his days in teaching field ad Prof. Mores surprises what Travis Kel says to him.



Prof. Mores: No, I do not know her name even I lost my some blissful memories. 


Travis Kel: Have you heard a name "Troth Keln"? 



Prof. Mores: I do not remember exactly but I will try my best to remember this. I think he was a student of my class. Am i right? 



Travis Kel: Yes, but you ever meet him. 



Prof. Mores: No, I even do not know where he lives and also his any contact number. 



Travis Kel: But he knew you and also meet with you,Prof. Mores. 



Prof. Mores: But who? 



Travis Kel: In front of you, what you see? 



Prof. Mores: There is no one in this room except you and me. Are you talk about you?



Travis Kel: You are right, Prof Mores. 



Prof. Mores: I do not believe, are you that student? 



Travis Kel: Yes and other student which Chief Kenin searching for is also this girl that you said me earlier. Her name is Scarlett.J and She was my colleague and Professor. Mores was our teacher that is you. 



Prof. Mores: What I say now, I even do not believe on this coincidence. Nice to meet you and how I express my happiness. 
(Continue in Chapter-XVI)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Existence of time

Nature's Smile