UNIMAGINABLE WORLD (CH-XIV)

Chapter-XIV
In this chapter-XIV, Travis Kel assures that he tries his best to convince Chief Kenin and Chief Kenin Banique tells his plan regarding to this mission.
Travis Kel says to Prof. Mores: This is my duty to convince Chief Kenin.
Prof. Mores: I think this is your greatness and shows how you are passionate towards this mission.
Travis Kel: But who is the third person. I think there are four persons for this mission.
Prof. Mores: Yes, you are right there are four persons instead of three persons for this mission.
Travis Kel: I do not know what will be the final decision of Chief Kenin but what he thinks is always right for others.
Prof. Mores: I think I know one such person. She was a brilliant girl and curious about nature. She was a brilliant mathematics student. But I lost the contact with her.
Travis Kel: Where you met this girl.
Prof. Mores: I was a professor at Banton University where I first met her. She was a curious and passionate girl and knew many things related to cosmic activities and events that happening into it. Honestly, I was a Junior Professor at that time and I taught Physics and Mathematics.
Travis Kel: You taught Physics and Mathematics both.
Prof. Mores. Yes, Travis.
Travis Kel: This is great and fabulous. You are really a creative person.
Prof. Mores: I am only passionate and curious and at that time my passion was what actual space is? I wanted to know at that time and now I am a lover of “dark space”.
Travis Kel: But you’re other interests what happened to these.
Prof. Mores: Other interests, I do not understand Travis.
Suddenly Chief Kenin enters into the room with his team.
Kenin Banique: The mission is divided into three categories and hence I decide to take part myself in this mission.
Travis Kel: Are you serious?
Kenin Banique: Yes, Travis I am serious and I have a big task for you.
Travis Kel: What is that Sir?
Kenin Banique: Your task is monitoring the entire team, Kenin. Whether your team is in danger or need some kind of help.
Travis Kel: Of course, Sir. I will try my best to do this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Existence of time