MYSTERY OF A UNIVERSE

Where I am, 
Why I exist without any cause, 
Someone says me; I am into deep trouble, 
He claims there is no path of mystical creation 

When I myself in a space of complex structure, 
I feel too upset as no one can understand my pain, 
Absurd space makes me too hapless, 
As no one can learn from me as I am alone 

Sometimes I feel I am in a space of stress, 
When someone used me as a perpetual tree, 
I never lose hope as my pain is like flowing water, 
If someone wants to stop my tears then he will never return back 

My feelings are always in a dark state, 
Where no one can understand me in darkness, 
What happened to my world of mystical space? 
Even someone helps me; I am not present in space chaos 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Existence of time

Nature's Smile